First Dance By Justin Bieber

Usher: It's your chance take her hand to the floor
(fellas just the moment you've been waiting for)
Girl if you see something you like then let 'em know
(ladies i know your ready)
Cause you only got one chance
(yeah yeah)
For your first dance
(you never forget bout your first dance)
So take advantage of the slow jam
(tell 'em J.B.)yeah, man


Justin: when I close my eyes,
I see me and you at the prom
We've both been waiting so long
For this day to come
Now that its here
Let's make it special

(I can't deny)
There's so many thoughts in my mind
The D.J.'s playing my favorite song
Ain't no chaperones
This could be the night of your dreams

CHORUS:
Only if you give, give the first dance to me
Girl I promise I'll be gentle
I know we gotta do it slowly
If you give, give the first dance to me
I'm gonna' cherish every moment
Cause it only happens once, once in a lifetime

I couldn't ask for more
We're rocking back and forth
Under the disco ball
We're the only ones on the floor

(I can't deny)
There's so many thought in my mind
The D.J.'s playing my favorite song (favorite song)

No comments:

Post a Comment